DELAVAN 60A RED 2.00 GPH HOLLOW CONE NOZZLE
Delavan 60A red 2.00 GPH hollow cone nozzle
Hollow cone type A nozzles are mainly used on burners with a hollow cone air pattern and for through puts up to 2.00 GPH. The droplet distribution is concentrated on the outside of the cone and results in good ignition and low noise combustion.
Every nozzle is tested, then Delavan goes one step further and cleans the test oil from the nozzle to avoid plugging.
- Precise spray angles and optimal spray uniformity through new machining process
- Reduced distributor size with shorter tangential slots to avoid plugging.
- Aerodynamic body configuration
- Rolled threads to avoid chips and burrs.
- Sintered filter for maximum protection: sized depending on flow. Mesh strainer supplied on 2.00 GPH and higher flow rates.
- ISO 9001 Certified