GIANT 22654A FLOW ACTUATED UNLOADER 3.5 TO 4.8 GPM
Giant 22654a flow actuated unloader.
The unloader valve diverts water flow into the bypass when the trigger gun valve is closed. Flow-actuated unloaders divert water to the bypass when there is a sufficient reduction or stoppage of water flow. The flow-actuated unloader has an orifice instead of a check valve in pressure-actuated unloaders. When the gun valve is closed and the water flow stops, the system pressure increases rapidly at all points past the orifice. A small channel in front of the orifice allows the increased pressure to travel up to the piston assembly, pushing it down. The rest of the water flow is diverted through the bypass and back to the float tank or pump inlet.
- Flow actuated unloader
- Does not trap full system pressure.
- Giant 22600 series unloaders must be sized to match the output of the pump in gallons per minute, (GPM)
- As a rule, if there is any question on which unloader to select in borderline cases, select the lower GPM rating of the two.
- Forged brass body.
- Manufactured in the United States
- Pressure rating: 3000 psi to 4000 psi
- Flow rating: 3.5 to 4.8 GPM
- Maximum temperature: 160 F
- Minimum nozzle required: 4.00.
- Inlet: 3/8" FPT
- Outlet: 3/8" FPT
- Bypass: 1/2" FPT
- Repair kits: #3577 & 3576
- Weight: 2 lbs.