THERMOSTAT ADJUSTABLE 86-194F 4000PSI 16(4)A-380V W/REMOTE PROBE
Thermostat adjustable 86-194F 4000 psi 16(4)a-380v w/ remote probe
The GP remote probe thermostat is a capillary tube thermostat. It relies on expansion of a viscous liquid to open or close a switch. Essentially a capillary tube thermostat consists of a sensing bulb and tube with an extremely small internal diameter partially filled with a special compound. The capillary tube thermostat may be mounted some distance from the sensing bulb.
- Panel mounted dual scale knob
- Rapid response
- Nickel plated probe resists corrosion
- 60-inch insulated capillary tube
- Ul/CSA approved
- Temperature range: 86 to 194 degrees f.
- Maximum pressure: 4000 psi
- Electric rating: 16(4)a-380v
- Sensing element: nickel plated copper